Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fire Princess and Finn

Fire Princess .GIF

I personally LOVE the episode Hot to the Touch, and I thought this GIF was really nice. I think it's sweet that Finn has a new crush, because I think his Princess Bubblegum crush was getting a little...obsessive. But who's to say he won't go back? No one forgets their first crush after all. I certainly haven't forgotten mine, and we ended up dating for a year! Ah, I was a much braver kindergartener... Anyway, I'm not sure how this "Fire Princess" thing will all play out, and I'm still not sure where I stand in the situation. I guess I could say I'm a fence sitter! Haha! Well, enough of the bad jokes. Tell me what you think about it! PB and FtH forever, or FP and FtH giving new love a chance? **comment? Please?**

6 comments:

  1. AdventureTimeLover20May 10, 2012 at 10:55 AM

    I think that he should give fire princess a go, cause when flambo cast that no fire spell(or something like that...) On jake in Incendium, he was fine entering the fire kingdom, so flambo can just cast that same spell on Finn :)

    Who's your favourite princess?
    My fav has to be Embryo Princess(cause she looks sooo cute! :P :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure who I like the best; they're all pretty awesome. But if I had to choose a favorite, it would probably be Lumpy Space Princess, I think she's hilarious! After that it would be Princess Bubblegum and Flame Princess! LOL I like them all!

      Delete
    2. AdventureTimeLover20May 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM

      AWESOMENESS!! Ok, if u could be any Adventure Time character (inculding the gender bent characters) who would you be, I'd be marceline cause she's got an epic singing voice :D

      Delete
    3. Hmm...I'd probably agree. Marceline's life is pretty cool. She's got an amazing singing voice(like you said), an even better bass guitar(my fave instrument), and her dad is hilarious! Being Queen of the Vampires and (I guess you could say) Princess of the Nightosphere would be pretty sweet. She's double royalty! And I guess being Jake would be pretty cool, but I'd say I'd prefer being Cake, because I'm a girl and also because I think cats are absolutely hilarious! Being Lady Ranicorn would be pretty awesome, too, and being Princess Bubblegum would be really realy cool. A super genius and a princess of a world made of candy? Yes please! I'd also like to be Lumpy Space Princess, just cuz...You know, Its hard to choose. everyine is pretty cool, and I could think of plenty of reasons why every person would be great and not great to be.

      Delete
    4. I would be flame princess because i like the the fire.

      Delete
    5. flame princess is so cute, i want to kiss her!

      Delete