Thursday, June 30, 2011

**Don't tell anyone!!**

Shhhh! I've gotten secret information from a reliable source about season three! Episode six will be called "Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake" It's a gender switch of Finn and Jake. Fionna (Finn) crushes on Prince Gumball (Princess Bubblegum) who gets his transportation from Lord Monochromicorn (Lady Rainicorn), who is dating Cake (Jake). There's also Marshal Lee (Marceline) and he is feared by Cake. No one is sure if Fionna and Cake are even really in the same universe as Finn and Jake, and if they will ever return to Adventure Time. That's all I know!

3 comments:

  1. AdventureTimeLover20April 21, 2012 at 3:10 AM

    Soz that this doesn't have anything 2 do with this, but if u watch fish hooks on disney channel, I think that LemonGrab sounds like oscar,could u find out 4 me plz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on the wiki to check it out, and I found this under trivia for Lemongrab: "His voice is similar to that of Oscar from Fish Hooks, because he is voiced by the same actor. He and Oscar are also neat-freaks. Oscar's neat-freakiness is well emphasized in the episode "Dances with Wolf Fish." So the answer is yes, they are the same, in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AdventureTimeLover20April 24, 2012 at 9:43 AM

      Lool, awesome thx soo much! I never really realised it before, but until I saw the episode last, I realised"huh, lemongrab has the same croaky voice as Oscar!) (When they shout)

      Delete