Friday, November 11, 2011

Songs Again

Next, I'll put down a track laid by our very own Finn! By the way...If any of you viewers know Rebecca Sugar, please tell her from me that she's an AMAZING song writer and to PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Everyone… 
Bubblegum… 
I’m so dumb… 
I should have just told you… 
what I lost,
was a piece of your hair!
Now it’s gone, gone forever, but I guess, what does it matter? When I just... just had all of you there. Oh, I just had all of you there with me, my friends... if you’re even my friends.
Finn: You like this? This is what was missing! The truth!
What am I to you? Am I a joke, your knight, or your brother? What am I to you? Do you look down on me 'cause I’m younger? Do you think that I don’t understand?
I just wanted us together and to play as a band,
Last night was the most fun I've ever had,
Even liked it when the two of you would get mad at each other.
Oh, you, a-a-a-a-are my best friends in the world. You a-a-a-a-are my best friends in the world. And that’s ri-i-i-i-ight I’m talking about the two of you girls. And you, Jake,
I wanna sing a song to you and I refuse to make it fake.
What am I to you?  
Finn and Marceline: Am I a joke, your knight, or your brother? What am I to you?
Finn: Do you look down on me 'cause I’m younger?
Do you think that I don’t understand?
I just wanted us together and to play as a band
I’ll forget that I lost a piece of your hair,
I’ll remember the pasta that we shared over there.
Finn and Marceline: Oh, you, a-a-a-a-are  
Finn: my best friends in the world.
You a-a-a-a-are my best friends in the world. Finn and Marceline: And that’s ri-i-i-i-ight  
Finn: I’m talking about the two of you girls.
And you, Jake,
I’m gonna sing a song to you and I refuse to make it fake.Marceline and PB: OOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA...
Finn: Make no mistake, I’m gonna sing a song that feels so real it’ll make this do-o-o-or break!

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen "what was missing" on tv, but it is good,that's the exact song (but personally,"I'm just your problem" is my fav song in that episode! :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too. I think Marceline is really cool!

      Delete
    2. AdventureTimeLover20April 16, 2012 at 10:14 AM

      I like Marshall Lee and Marceline, they have cool guitars and and AWESOME singing voices,if u could, go on youtube, and type in: Adventure Time Betwixed Experiment (it's adventure time in real-life and features Finn ;) and Marshall lee, it goes on for about 7 mins(and if you've seen a memory inside a memory,seen the episode fionna and cake and since you know about daddy why did u eat my fries? The bloopers are going 2 be even more funny!!

      Delete