Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby!

Well, I'm really bored today. So I've decided to post the lyrics to the baby song. NO, not the Justin Beiber one. I dislike him very much. If you enjoy him, that's your opinion and I won't hate you if you do like him. Anyway, this is the song Finn sings in The Jiggler. Here goes.

Baby, (Ooo) I know what you need. (What's that!)
You want your little baby socks.
For your little baby feet. (Whoo!)
Baby, (Yeah) I know what you crave. (Oh yeah, what's that.)
You want to poop your pants all day long.
Well, baby behave!

Baby, you lookin' so good.
You lookin' like you might, want some baby food. (Keep on goin' man!)
Baby, (Haha!) you lookin' so fine.
You're lookin' like you might, just start cryin'. (Haha, yeah!)
I gotta tuck you in, girl.
I gotta sing ya sweet melodies about babies, yeah. (Lil' baby feet!)

1 comment:

  1. I think that song is cute :D they made a sims version of it on youtube, I think what I typed in was adventure time on sims (if u can,try and do the other song finn sang ;) from the episode: a memory inside a memory)

    ReplyDelete