Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekly Commenter: Dec. 20th, 2010

Merry Christmas! Or Hanukkah...maybe Kwanzaa...Oh well. This Monday they are playing a rerun again. ):} Anyway, my favorite episode is "It Came From the Nightosphere" and in it, Marceline has a really cool bass guitar, which is my favorite instrument. There's also a lot of singing. so my question is...what is your favorite song from Adventure time? Mine is The Daddy Ate my Fries Song. Later I will post lyrics to some songs from the show here. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a new song(ok, well 2 new songs) my fav songs are: I'm just your problem(by Marcy herself :D) and (this is a fan song they made) it's Marshall Lee's song!(The gender bent version or marceline) I think(if u've seen the episode) that fionna and marshall should be together because at least HE made up an actual song 4 fionna and gumball's song was actually the ice queen in disguise oh! And if u've seen betwixed experiment on youtube, marshall made up that song FOR gumball!! :D

    ReplyDelete